Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Are You Proud of Your Country?


Author’s Note: Reading this Essay will show you how proud I am of my country.
Yes, I am proud of my country. We have come a long way ever sense we became a country. Even though we have our ups and downs, we try to come up with solutions. Yet some I don’t agree with. It still turns out well. This country is one that tries so hard to become better.
Other than being proud of my country, there are times when I don’t even think we are a country. When I see everything that is going on, like fights and murders, I start to realize we aren’t a peaceful country.  Someday I would hope that changes. If it doesn’t, I would hope that America would at least have lower murders.
But besides all of the negatives and positives of my country, I am still proud of it because of how far we have gotten in the past several years. Thanks to everyone that has tried so hard to make living in America better.

No comments:

Post a Comment